1.31.2011

Sketchbook 2: 2005

Sketchbook number two.
This book was always with me during my first year of college. I had a giant hippie purse that allowed me to carry it everywhere! I took it to "study" with me at Sweet Eugene's and anywhere else you could imagine on the Texas A&M campus. It journeyed with me on a trip to Nashville, Tennessee and several road trips to Oklahoma to see my grandparents. When I look through its pages it reminds me what it was like to be a carefree college freshman!
Click on the image to see a larger view.











1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE this!!!
I've always wanted to keep a journal like this. I have written journals…I've kept one since middle school. But an art journal..now that's a great thing. You are SO creative!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...